Monday, February 4, 2013

Music Monday: Save Rock and Roll


They’re back.

My boys are back.

Today, February 4, 2013, Fall Out Boy returned from their hiatus and have graced the airwaves with a new song. The new album, Save Rock and Roll, drops on May 6th (May 7th, worldwide) and tour dates have been announced.

I found Fall Out Boy when I was in seventh grade (throwback!). My sister introduced me to them and I began to acquire every song and album the boys ever put out. Then they disappeared, each taking on a side project.

But we all began to miss them collectively, as a group. Then, slowly, they faded out of our lives. We still blasted a handful of their songs every once in a while, but new music was churning out like crazy thanks to the internet.
Years later, years full of longing and yearning for a new single, Fall Out Boy is back.


Tour Dates

My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light 'em Up)

No comments:

Post a Comment