Friday, May 3, 2013

Sundays


Welcome to Hell Week, where students die trying to finish last minute projects and papers in the hopes of making up all that slacking after spring break.
It was a rough one, but now I’m just days away from finals. While I’m withering away in the stacks at the library, I thought about the past few weekends where everything just felt perfect.

The more stressed I get, the more I desire to be at home with people who let me have emotional break downs because college is way more stressful than I ever imagined. These few weekends home meant the world. Sundays are my favorite and this is how  I spent mine...


Sunday morning  muffins with a big cup of coffee with the cold air making my nose run.








Sunday afternoon, I melted the last bit of chocolate in the pantry and dipped my animal crackers in it while playing on tumblr studying.







Then I napped with my favorite pup. 

It was simple, but it meant the world. So here's to a weekend with simple, good things before we have to go back to the real world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment